Monday, August 1, 2011

how u like me now!

        Hello & welcome! After spending a lot of time thinking about it, I've decided to  jump on the blog wagon! I'm super excited, and don't really have any expectations. I really just need a place to say what i want ;)  
        Right now i would like to introduce the characters in this little experiment. First there's my husband Robert. We have been together for 12 years this October, and married for 9 years. Thing's haven't always been easy.Like every relationship we've had our good times & bad, but at the end of the day we've always got each other.
         Next there is my daughter Rianna. My little princess, what can i say. I love every part of her . . . even those that drive me crazy! She's the kinda kid that will make you work for it no matter what "it" is. She's the best and I'm so blessed to have the chance to know her.
         Then theres my Nathanial . . . . . where do I start. He's a charmer, putting it nicely! He is the cutest thing you'll ever see & people who know him know I'm not just sayin that cause he's my kid . . . he"s really cute! He has a heart of gold & loves his big sister 2 death.
          Finally theres me :) I'm Angelina better known by most as Angel. I love & live for my family. I try to be the best version of me but 1 of the drawbacks of being human is making mistakes. I don't let many people get close. I'm a firm believer in the circle of trust.
          Well that's us. It's so nice to meet you.
           I'd like to close every post with an inspirational word: Motivate: To provide with a motive   

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you my friend!! can't wait to read more xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete