Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Top 5 to keep clean

#1. Bleach: Those who know me, know that I am a freak for bleach. For me bleach = clean, and you can use it on pretty much everything!

#2. Mr. Cleans Magic Eraser: I don't know how they work, I just know they work! They are formulated for the kitchen and bathroom. They are amazing in the bathtub!

#3. Pine Sol: There is no way to describe the smell of pine sol in a hot bucket of water. . . its just plain amazing!

#4. Degreaser: My husband is a do it yourself kinda guy. He's also an electrician. So you can imagine his messes. Not to mention this with the bleach and pins sol are a dream team!

#5. Paper Towels: The paper towel is taken for granted. In my house it's like currency. A regular size pack of napkins will last us a year but we buy paper towels in bulk!

        And there you have it people, my top 5 to keep clean. Give at least 1 thing on this list a try and watch it change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment