Thursday, August 11, 2011

cakes and colors, and fabric oh my!

      Oh how I've missed writting my daily post's. For the last couple of day's I have been helping a friend get started on her wedding plans. Not having had a traditional wedding myself, I didnt have the slightest idea what I was getting myself into.
        The blessed event has been set for sometime in June of next year. I thought that was plenty of time to start planning, but according to the bridal websites we're a few months behind. . . . go figure. On the bright side she's planning a small wedding so we'll make it. There's just so much 2 concider between the colors, location, guest list (thats the big 1).
        I've heard many people say " I'd never spend all that money to have a big wedding. Most of those people end up divorced anyway." What do you guys think. Big wedding or small wedding, or no wedding at all?

1 comment: